5.16.2012

Clementine Lane Kahl


She has arrived! Although this update is so incredibly late that it most definitely no longer qualifies as “news”, I feel that there should be some sort of announcement post following my long string of anticipatory posts. So without further ado, I’d like you all to meet the love of my life, my little Emme Lane:


Born February 6, 2012 11:58am 8lb.1oz. 21in. 
With a head full of blonde hair…

She is wonderful and precious and fascinating and simply everything a baby should be and we are beyond proud. 

Her birthday was nothing like we imagined it would be, and definitely not when we imagined it would be. I’m currently working on her birth story, trying to make sure I am recalling it as accurately as possible (it’s incredible how quickly your mind wipes it out…) So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment